1. User Consent
By using and / or visiting this website, including all of its contents, products, software, services provided through the ignoutime.com (ignoutime.com) website and linked websites (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Web -site Ignoutime.com “) you agree to this agreement (hereinafter” Agreement of Use “). Nothing in this Agreement should be construed as granting any rights or benefits owned by third parties.
2. Website Ignoutime.com
A. This Agreement of Use applies to all users of the Ignoutime.com Website, including users who provide videos, information and other materials or services on the Ignoutime.com Website. The Ignoutime.com website includes all aspects of Ignoutime.com, including, but not limited to, all products, software and services provided through the Ignoutime.com Website.
B. The Ignoutime.com website may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Ignoutime.com. Ignoutime.com does not control and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or activities of any third party websites. In addition, Ignoutime.com will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third party sites. By using the Ignoutime.com Website, you expressly release Ignoutime.com from any and all obligations arising from your use of any third party websites.
3. Accounts Ignoutime.com
A. In order to access certain features of the Ignoutime.com Website, you will have to create an Ignoutime.com user account, which is subject to a separate Ignoutime.com User Agreement, which can be accessed at www.ignoutime.com/info/member-agreement /.
You cannot use another person’s account without their permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are personally responsible for your account activities and must keep your account password secure. You must immediately notify Ignoutime.com of any breach of privacy or unauthorized use of your account.
B. Although Ignoutime.com is not responsible for damage caused by unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for damage caused to Ignoutime.com or others as a result of such unauthorized use.
4. Use of the Ignoutime.com Website – Permissions and Limitations
Ignoutime.com hereby grants you permission to access and use the Ignoutime.com Website in the manner provided in this Agreement of Use, subject to the following conditions:
A. You agree not to redistribute in any way any part of the Ignoutime.com Website, including but not limited to User Content (as defined below), without the prior written consent of Ignoutime.com.
B. You agree not to correct or modify any part of the Ignoutime.com Website, including, but not limited to, the technologies used on the site.
C. You agree not to access the User Submissions (as defined below) or the content of Ignoutime.com by any technology or means other than the pages of the Ignoutime.com Website itself or other means expressly permitted to use Ignoutime.com.
D. You agree not to use the Ignoutime.com Website, including the video player, for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Ignoutime.com. Prohibited commercial use includes any of the following without the express permission of Ignoutime.com:
• Selling access to the Ignoutime.com Website or related services on another site;
• Use of the Ignoutime.com Website or related services for the primary purpose of generating advertising or subscription revenue benefits.
• Selling advertisements, on the Ignoutime.com Website or any third party website, aimed at the content of certain User Content or Ignoutime.com content;
• Any use of the Ignoutime.com Website or related services that Ignoutime.com deems, in its sole discretion, use of Ignoutime.com resources or User Submissions in order to compete with or displace Ignoutime.com, Ignoutime.com materials or User Submissions from the market.
E. Permitted commercial use includes uploading the original video to Ignoutime.com or operating the original channel on Ignoutime.com to promote your business or racing team, in accordance with the Ignoutime.com User Agreement, or any other use expressly authorized by Ignoutime.com in writing.
F. If you use the video player on your website, you must provide a prominent link back to the Ignoutime.com Website on the pages where the player is used and may not modify, add to or block any part of the video player in any way.
G. You agree not to use or run any automated systems, including but not limited to “robots”, “spiders” or “autonomous readers”, to artificially increase the number of views of the video material, or access the Ignoutime.com Website in a manner that which sends more requests to the Ignoutime.com servers in a given period of time than a person can send in that period of time using a regular web browser. Notwithstanding the above, Ignoutime.com grants permission to open search engines to use web spiders to copy material from a site for the sole purpose and solely to the extent necessary to compile publicly available search indexes of the material, but without caching or archiving that material. Ignoutime.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions in general or in individual cases. You agree not to collect or receive any personal data, including usernames, from the Ignoutime.com website, and not to use any communication systems provided by the Ignoutime.com Website (for example, forums, comments, email addresses) for any commercial purpose. You agree not to involve Ignoutime.com users in any commercial activity using User Submissions.
H. By using Ignoutime.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement of Use and applicable local, federal and international laws and regulations.
I. Ignoutime.com reserves the right to discontinue any section of the Ignoutime.com Website at any time.
5. Use of site content
In addition to the general restrictions stated above, your use of the contents of the Ignoutime.com Website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
A. Content of the Ignoutime.com Website, excluding all User Submissions (defined below), including without limitation text, software, fonts, graphics, photographs, sound files, music, video, interactivity, etc. … (“Content”), as well as registered trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“marks”) are owned or licensed by Ignoutime.com, which owns copyright and other intellectual property rights provided by law. The content on the Ignoutime.com Website is provided to you “as is” for your information and personal use. It is prohibited to download, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise use for any other purpose without the prior written consent of the owners. Ignoutime.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in relation to the Ignoutime.com Website and its contents.
B. You may access the User Submissions solely for information and personal use, or for other purposes provided for in the normal operation of the Ignoutime.com Website.
B. User comments are available to you solely for your information and personal use, as intended by the normal operation of the Ignoutime.com Website. User comments are available “as is” and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, shown sold, licensed, downloaded or used in any other way not provided for by the normal operation of the Ignoutime.com Website, or prohibited this Agreement otherwise.
D. You may only access Ignoutime.com content, User Submissions and other content under the terms of this Agreement. Ignoutime.com reserves all rights not expressly granted with respect to the content of Ignoutime.com and the Ignoutime.com Website.
E. You agree not to participate in the use, copying or distribution of any content unless expressly permitted by this Agreement, including any use, copying or distribution of Third Party User Content obtained through the Ignoutime.com Website for commercial purposes.
F. You agree not to bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with the security systems of the Ignoutime.com Website or programs that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content, or restrict the use of the Ignoutime.com Website or its contents.
G. You understand that when you use the Ignoutime.com Website, you access User Content from various sources, and that Ignoutime.com is not responsible for the accuracy, functionality, safety, or copyright issues of any User Content. … You also understand and acknowledge that you may gain access to inaccurate, offensive, obscene or objectionable User Submissions and agree not to submit, and this agreement waives legal claims or claims for compensation to the Ignoutime.com Website, and furthermore agree completely indemnify and hold Ignoutime.com, its owners / managers, partners and / or licensors free from all claims related to your use of the Ignoutime.com Website.
6. Rules for deleting an account
A. Ignoutime.com may terminate the user’s access to the Ignoutime.com Website without prior notice if Ignoutime.com determines that the user has acted in violation of this Agreement of Use.
B. Ignoutime.com reserves the right to decide whether content or User Material is suitable for display on the Ignoutime.com Website, and Ignoutime.com may remove any content or User Material at any time, without notice, in its sole discretion.
7. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are the copyright owner or its agent and you believe that any User Content or other content infringes your copyright, you may submit a notice under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by submitting to the copyright department of Ignoutime.com the following information in writing:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the allegedly infringed work, or, if several copyrighted works on one interactive site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works on this site;
• Identification of material that is claimed to constitute an infringement or subject of wrongdoing, and which should be removed or blocked from access, as well as information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact you, such as address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in such a way that a complaint was made was not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Notice of alleged copyright infringement must be sent by email. You agree that if all requirements of Section 8 (A) are not met, the notice of copyright infringement will not be processed.
B. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the site (or access to which has been blocked) does not violate the copyright law, or you have permission from the copyright owner, or from the agent of the rights owner, or the law allows you to post and use the User Submissions submitted by you, then you have the right to send a counter-notice to the copyright department containing the following information:
• Your physical or electronic signatures;
• Identification of the material that was removed or to which access was blocked, and the place where the material appeared before its removal or blocking of access to it;
• A statement that you believe in good faith that the material has been removed or blocked from access by mistake or because of misidentification of the material;
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that you agree to the jurisdiction of the Federal Miami, Florida, and that you will accept due process notice from the person filing the alleged violation.
• If a counter-notice is received by Ignoutime.com’s copyright department, Ignoutime.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complainant indicating that the blocking of the material will end within 10 business days or that the notifier can replace the deleted material. If the copyright owner, within 10-14 business days, or after receiving a counter-notice, does not make claims against the website or the user whose deleted material has been replaced or access to which has been allowed, Ignoutime.com has the right to act at its sole discretion.
8. Limitation of liability of the website for consequential damages
The user of the site agrees that he uses the Ignoutime.com Website at his own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Ignoutime.com, its management, employees and agents limit their liability, direct and indirect, with respect to the Ignoutime.com Website and its use by you.
Ignoutime.com makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this site or the contents of any linked sites and is not responsible for:
1. errors, misprints, inaccuracies in the content,
2. personal or property damage of any nature incurred by you as a result of accessing or using the Ignoutime.com Website,
3.any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and / or all personal information and / or financial information stored on them,
4.interruption or termination of the transmission of information to or from the Ignoutime.com Website,
5. any “bugs”, viruses, “Trojans”, other malicious programs that may be transmitted to or through the Ignoutime.com Website by third parties, and / or,
6.any errors or omissions in any material, as well as for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any material posted on the site, sent by e-mail, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Ignoutime.com Website.
The Ignoutime.com website does not guarantee, undertake, accept and is not responsible for any product or service advertised or offered by third parties through the Ignoutime.com Website or through another website to which the website hosted on the Website leads. The Ignoutime.com website contains a hyperlink, banner, or other advertisement, and Ignoutime.com is not a party to and is not responsible in any way for monitoring any transactions between you and third party suppliers of products or services. As with purchasing products or services with an intermediary or direct involvement, you must use your best judgment and exercise caution.
9. Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances will Ignoutime.com, its management, employees and agents be liable to you for direct, indirect, incidental, intentional damage, punishment or consequence in any way arising from (1) any errors, typographical errors or inaccuracies in the content of the site, (2) personal or property damage of any nature incurred by you as a result of accessing or using the Ignoutime.com Website, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and / or all personal information without exception and / or financial information stored on them, (4) interruption or termination of the transmission of information to or from the Ignoutime.com Website, (5) any “bugs”, viruses, “Trojans”, other malware that may be transmitted to or through the Ignoutime.com Website by third parties, and / or, 6) any errors or omissions in any material, and for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any material a posted on the website, sent by e-mail, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Ignoutime.com Website, on the basis of a guarantee, contract, illegal act, or any other legal fact and regardless of whether the company was made aware of the possibility of such damage. The foregoing limitations of liability apply to the maximum extent permitted by law in applicable legal practice. You expressly acknowledge that Ignoutime.com is not responsible for any user-generated content or for libel, insult or illegal conduct by a third party, and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing lies entirely with you. The Ignoutime.com website is controlled and hosted by equipment in the United States of America. Ignoutime.com does not represent that the Ignoutime.com Website is intended or available for use elsewhere. Those who access or use the Ignoutime.com Website from locations in a different jurisdiction do so at their own discretion and are responsible for complying with local laws.
10. Compensation for damage
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Ignoutime.com, its parent company, management, employees and agents free from any claim, damage, claim, loss, liability, cost or debt, and expense (including, but not limited to, attorney fees) related to:
1. Your use of and your access to the Ignoutime.com Website;
2. Your violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement of Use;
3. Your violation of the rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, property rights or the right to privacy.
4. Any claim that any of your User Submissions harmed third parties.
The obligation to indemnify is imperative when using the Ignoutime.com Website.
11. Condition of acceptance of the Agreement of use
You acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age or older, or that you have legal parental or guardian consent, and that you have full legal capacity and competence to understand the terms, conditions, obligations, statements, statements and warranties set forth in this Agreement of Use and to follow and comply with this Agreement.
12. Transfer of rights
This Agreement of Use, and any rights and licenses granted by the Agreement, may not be assigned or assigned by you to anyone, but may be assigned to Ignoutime.com without restriction.
13. General Provisions
You agree that:
1. The Ignoutime.com website is under the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Florida.
2. The Ignoutime.com website should be considered passive and cannot be held liable in any jurisdiction other than the state of Florida.
This Agreement of Use is governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida, without conflict of laws rules. Any claim or dispute between you and Ignoutime.com relating in whole or in part to the Ignoutime.com Website shall be resolved solely by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Miami-Dade County, Florida (USA). This Agreement of Use and any other legal notices posted by Ignoutime.com on the Ignoutime.com Website constitute the entire agreement between you and Ignoutime.com regarding the Ignoutime.com Website. If any provision of this User Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this User Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect. The absence of an indication of the duration of this Agreement should not be construed as a waiver of this Agreement, just as the refusal of Ignoutime.com to uphold compliance with any provision of the Agreement cannot be considered as a waiver of this provision.
Ignoutime.com reserves the right to change this Agreement of Use at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to check this Agreement of Use for any changes. Your use of the Ignoutime.com Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement of Use will constitute your agreement and acceptance of the revised terms. You and Ignoutime.com agree that the statute of limitations for a legal action related to the Ignoutime.com Website is one (1) year after such grounds arise. Otherwise, the basis for the claim will be invalid.